Yum! My in-laws were visiting last week and I wanted to make an appetizer that was did not involve cheese. this was delicious and will be made again in the near future!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place veggies on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast in oven for 35 minutes until browned. Cool and transfer to a food processor with basil and parsley. Pulse to combine. Transfer to a bowl, stir and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with veggies or pita bread.
1 bulb fennel, cored and chopped
1 small onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
small eggplant, peeled and chopped
1 small zucchini, cut into thick half moons
3 T extra virgin olive oil
3 T balsamic vinegar
20 basil leaves, chopped
1/4 cup flat parsley, chopped
Courtesy of Rachel Ray
Introduction to College (And Life)
3 days ago


1 comment:
This is so yummy! I broke down and bought fennel today just so that I can make it.
Post a Comment